Our bush botanical Garnish Kit provides a totally unique opportunity to adorn your cocktails or mocktails with the distinctive touch of the Australian bush.
The botanicals are freeze-dried or air-dried at the point of fresh, so they retain their intense flavours. Dried garnishes are convenient, attractive and offer the opportunity to explore some of Australia’s incredible native ingredients. We’ve put together a bush botanical line-up that we know you’re going to love:
- quandongs – a glossy crimson native peach that tastes sweet, sour and salty.
- wild rosella flowers – slightly tangy and infuse a pretty touch of pink.
- Tasmanian pepper berries – freeze-dried crunch with a fiery punch!
- sunrise lime – vibrant yellow with a delicious mandarin/cumquat flavour.
- desert lime – tastes like zesty lime and grapefruit.
- muntries (emu apples) – spicy apple, yummo!
- Davidson plum – reminiscent of tangy rhubarb and imbues a delicate tinge of pink.
Made in Australia with 100% Australian ingredients.
Our garnishes come in a stylish glass jar with a bamboo lid – definitely a keeper!
The Garnish Kit will dress 20 or more glasses depending on how dressy you’re feeling.