The Premium Gin Kit contains everything you need to transform 2 x 700ml bottles of unflavoured vodka (not provided) into your very own artisan gin imbued with the wonderful flavours of Australian bush botanicals. We’ve even included bush food inspired garnishes to help you complete your Australian gin experience and our periodic table of Australian botanicals as a guide to the native plants used in our products.
The gin making process is super easy and only takes 36 hours – it’s all explained in the kit instructions.
The kit includes:
- A tuck flap box containing the kit essentials.
- A string tie box containing 2 pouches of organic juniper berries and 2 pouches of Australian bush botanical blends.
- A bush botanical garnish kit, which comes in a stylish glass jar with bamboo lid – definitely a keeper! The garnish botanicals are freeze-dried or air-dried at the point of fresh, so they retain their intense flavour. The botanical line-up includes quandongs, wild rosella flowers, Tasmanian pepper berries, sunrise lime, desert lime, muntries (emu apples) and Davidson plum.
- 700m glass bottle.
- Stainless steel funnel.
- Washable/reusable hemp filter.
- Full set of instructions.
- Periodic table of Australian bush botanicals.
- Two string tie labels to personalise your gin creations.
To complete your order, you’ll need to choose TWO of our bush botanical blends. Your choices include:
- Peppered Devil – a taste of the Australian bush with a devilish bite. Ingredients: coriander, Tasmanian pepper berries, cardamom, Tasmanian pepper berry leaf, strawberry bush, wattleseed, sweet cinamell, anise myrtle.
- All Tasmanian – Tasmanian natives or Tasmanian grown. Ingredients: Tasmanian pepper berries, Tasmanian green tea, Tasmanian pepper berry leaf, kunzea, native thyme, sea parsley, wild lettuce, lemon tea tree, Tasmanian lavender, black truffle.
- Wild Citrus – wild lime and native citrusy herbs. Ingredients: coriander, Tasmanian pepper berries, sunrise lime chips, desert lime chips, strawberry gum, lemon myrtle, lemon tea tree.
- Bush Berry – a combination of Australian bush berries and fragrant florals. Ingredients: coriander, Tasmanian pepper berries, muntries, wild rosella flower, Davidson plum, strawberry gum, Tasmanian lavender.