The Standard Gin Kit contains everything you need to transform 2 x 700ml bottles of unflavoured vodka (not provided) into your very own artisan gin imbued with the wonderful flavours of Australian bush botanicals.
The gin making process is super easy and only takes 36 hours – it’s all explained in the kit instructions.
The kit includes:
- An eco-friendly tuck flap box
- A string tie box containing 2 pouches of organic juniper berries and 2 pouches of Australian bush botanical blends
- 700m glass bottle
- Stainless steel funnel
- Washable/reusable hemp filter
- Full set of instructions
- Two string tie labels to personalise your gin creations.
Our Eco-conscious Packaging is compostable in your home compost or worm farm.
To complete your order, you’ll need to choose TWO of our bush botanical blends. Your choices include:
- Peppered Devil – a taste of the Australian bush with a devilish bite. Ingredients: coriander, Tasmanian pepper berries, cardamom, Tasmanian pepper berry leaf, strawberry bush, wattleseed, sweet cinamell, anise myrtle.
- All Tasmanian – Tasmanian natives or Tasmanian grown. Ingredients: Tasmanian pepper berries, Tasmanian green tea, Tasmanian pepper berry leaf, kunzea, native thyme, sea parsley, wild lettuce, lemon tea tree, Tasmanian lavender, black truffle.
- Wild Citrus – wild lime and native citrusy herbs. Ingredients: coriander, Tasmanian pepper berries, sunrise lime chips, desert lime chips, strawberry gum, lemon myrtle, lemon tea tree.
- Bush Berry – a combination of Australian bush berries and fragrant florals. Ingredients: coriander, Tasmanian pepper berries, muntries, wild rosella flower, Davidson plum, strawberry gum, Tasmanian lavender.