The Standard Gin Kit contains everything you need to transform 2 x 700ml bottles of unflavoured vodka (not provided) into your very own artisan gin imbued with the wonderful flavours of Australian bush botanicals.
The gin making process is super easy and only takes 36 hours – it’s all explained in the kit instructions.
The kit includes:
- An eco-friendly tuck flap box
- A string tie box containing 2 pouches of organic juniper berries and 2 pouches of Australian bush botanical blends
- 700m glass bottle
- Stainless steel funnel
- Washable/reusable hemp filter
- Full set of instructions
- Two string tie labels to personalise your gin creations.
Our Eco-conscious Packaging is compostable in your home compost or worm farm.
To complete your order, you’ll need to choose two of our bush botanical blends.
Your selection includes:
- Peppered Devil – a taste of the Australian bush with a devilish bite.
- Ingredients: anise myrtle, cardamom, coriander, riberries, strawberry bush, sweet cinamell, Tasmanian pepper berries, Tasmanian pepper berry leaves, wattleseed.
- All Tasmanian – Tasmanian natives or Tasmanian grown.
- Ingredients: kunzea, lemon tea tree, native thyme, sea parsley, Tasmanian green tea, Tasmanian lavender, Tasmanian pepper berries, Tasmanian pepper berry leaves, black truffle, wild lettuce.
- Wild Citrus – wild lime and native citrusy herbs.
- Ingredients: coriander, finger lime powder, lemon myrtle, riberries, strawberry gum, Tasmanian pepper berries, tea tree.
- Bush Berry – a combination of Australian bush berries and fragrant florals.
- Ingredients: coriander, muntries, riberries, rosebuds, wild rosella flowers, strawberry gum, Tasmanian lavender, Tasmanian pepper berries.